Ramy Khuffash is the founder of Page Flows, a library of inspiration videos for product designers. Ramy started Page Flows after building a UI newsletter to thousands of subscribers, trying to improve his own skills as a developer who cares about design. Ramy is now a full-time indie hacker, with Page Flows making enough revenue to sustain him, alongside a few other side projects.
What we discussed
- Is the full-time indie hacker dream all it's made out to be
- Why Ramy tried six startups in six months, was it a success?
- Do founders work on things for too long?
- Ramy's journey working for a VC backed startup
- How it compares to bootstrapping
- What is Page Flows?
- How does it earn money?
- The trend of content / directory businesses
- Has he wasted his spare time?
- Why Ramy stopped sharing revenue numbers