Here are some examples questions suggested by people on Twitter and in the Weekend Club community. These might not all be asked in one episode, but I'm trying to get an idea of what type of questions you want answered.
- Why did you choose to go down the Indie Hacking / bootstrapper route?
- What are the levers you pull to be able to cost-effectively acquire customers?
- What's your self-care routine?
- Does work feel like work to you?
- Which specific actions did you take to get your first 1-10 customers?
- What's on your mind?
- What should more people ask you about?
- What underrated bootstrappers do you want to shoutout?
- What advice did you wish you had at the beginning?
- I'd love to hear about something specific they've cracked or figured out... E.g. 15 mins about what they'd learnt about how to nail customer support or how to master content marketing etc
- Quick fires
- What's your favourite book
- What's your favourite podcast
- What indie hacker do you admire / who should people follow
- What are you most excited about for the future
Submit a question
Can you think of some more questions to ask your fellow indie hackers? Pop in your suggestion below.
I'm looking into the best way of structuring the episodes, so I've put together a brief document outlining the sections.