Pat Walls is the founder of Starter Story, a website dedicated to helping people start businesses. They interview entrepreneurs from around the world about how they started their business and how they grew it, including revenue figures for every business they interview.
But in this episode, we’re going to be discussing the new SEO course that Pat launched this week, making over $20k in pre-sales.
What we covered
- 20k in 2 weeks, how did you do it?
- How and why Pat started Starter Story?
- How he grew it to 500,000 monthly visitors
- Why Reddit can be a goldmine, but why Pat stopped using it
- How Starter Story allowed Pat to go full-time
- The most insane story out of 2,000 posts
- Using Twitter to validate an idea
- Executing on that idea
- How to price a course
- The benefit of building in public
- How to execute so quickly
- How to build an audience