Nick Fogle is the co-founder of Wavve and ChurnKey, but there is a lot more to Nick than just that. Wavve is a audio to video platform which has now hit $1.5m in ARR, but Nick has only left his full time job 3 years after starting the company and 9 months after it had eclipsed his salary. Why? Well, Nick had $250,000 student loans to pay off.
- Nick, $250,000 of student debt, how did you get there?
- How did you feel in Christmas 2016 when you had this insurmountable debt?
- What steps did you take to pay it down?
- What advice would you give to others in a similar position?
- Tell me a little more about Wavve
- What was the landscape like in 2016 when you started? Many competitors?
- How did you get your first users?
- When did you think "I could make something of this"?
- Was it linear growth? Or was there a particular inflection point?
- How have you found scaling? Hiring etc.
- What does the future look like for you and Wavve?
- Favourite book
- Favourite podcast
- Best IH to follow