Today I'm joined by Mark Asquith, that British podcast guy and CEO of Rebel Base Media, the U.K. podcast tech company that makes Captivate.fm and so much more.
- Why is podcasting such a good medium?
- Should indie hackers / entrepreneurs start a podcast with their business?
- Is it over saturated?
- In a nutshell, how do you start and grow a podcast?
On Captivate / Other Businesses
- Tell me the story. What's your background?
- Why did you start a podcast host?
- How have you funded Captivate?
- I know a lot of people in the Indie Hacker community use Transistor, how does Captivate differ?
- How many users / what sort of revenue (all good if it's private)?
- Future plans for Captivate / Rebel Base Media?
- Favourite book for entreprenuers
- E-myth revisited
- Podcast you enjoy the most
- Jordan Show
- Entrepreneur you admire / people should follow
- Corey Haines