Dianna Allen is the founder of Terra, a DTC candle brand, where she designs and hand pours a variety of candles. In October 2020, Dianna left her life as a freelancer behind to put her efforts into Terra full-time, which as we all know, is a huge leap to make.
What we covered
- Should more indie hackers work on physical products?
- What happened with Budget Meal Planner?
- Should more indie hackers kill projects more often?
- Does turning a passion into a business take the enjoyment away?
- What was the breakthrough moment with Terra
- Making the leap going full-time with your business
- Why Dianna went straight into
- How do the economics of a physical product business work?
- How Terra was started with just $100
- Using Instagram for 99% of growth
- The hardest part of running a physical product business
- How to balance one-term purchases vs MRR
- Why we should support more small businesses?