Christina Pashialis is the founder of ContentUK, having previously worked at London fintech Soldo and as a B2B SaaS content marketing freelancer. ContentUK is a community for marketers in the UK that Chrstina now works full-time on, having left her job a few months ago.
Leaving a full-time role
- Christina, you've taken a huge risk leaving your salaried job to work on ContentUK full-time, when your income won't be sustainable for a while, what was your thinking behind this?
- A lot of people do a similar thing, wanting to work on their side projects full-time, so they'll leave their job and burn through savings until they usually have to find work again, what are you going to do to avoid that happening?
- Freelancing being the bridge between being an employee and an entrepreneur
- Avoiding burnout
Marketing for indie hackers
- As a marketer myself, it's sometimes painful to watch indie hackers building their products away silently and launching to crickets - what tactics do you traditionally see in content marketing that indie hackers could implement?
- Who are some examples of people doing this well?
- Indie Hacker