Mubashar 'Mubs' Iqbal is a prolific maker who has started over 90 projects. Currently Mubs is building Founderpath with Nathan Latka, and on One Hour SaaS where he spends one hour every day working on SaaS businesses.
- Brief (as possible) backstory
- Coming up with ideas
- Deciding what to work on
- How do you find co-founders?
- What do you use to ship so quickly?
- What project have you enjoyed working on the most?
- What's been your most successful?
- What do you do if a project isn't successful?
- A lot of your projects are on 'autopilot', how do you get to this point and do you start every project to get here?
- Working on what you love (not making revenue?)
On current projects
- How did it come about?
- SaaS founder can get loans in up to 72 hours, by making a company 'credit score'. No equity, just 15% interest.
- Why should founders get loans vs bootstrapping vs raising?
- One Hour SaaS
- What is it?
- Podcast ping