- $10 p/m or $100/yr
- Use Glow for memberships (like 3/400)
- landing page seems quite limited
- Use term "Limited Partner"
- What's included?
- Behind the scenes discussion on "how venture firms really work"
- Deep dives on company building knowledge like pricing, hiring and strategy
- Interviews with founders and CEOs of high growth private companies
- The acquired "book club" which has episodes and live discussions with authors
- Access to Slack (with hosts and "top investors, founders and operators")
Sam Harris (Making Sense Podcast)
- $99.99/yr or $14.99 p/m
- Seems to use custom system / ghost - looks nice
- Kinda hard to find it exactly on the page
- What's included
- Full length episodes
- Conversations from his app (maybe this is a separate podcast)
- Subscriber only content, Zoom Q&As
- Advance tickets to live events
- Bonus questions (additional Qs from podcast interviews)
- It has a gift subscription - really cool idea
- Link back to the regular subscribe page at the bottom
- When does it begin
- How is it accessed
- Will it be renewed
- How will the money be used - from Tim Ferriss
- The free product is amazing - the newsletter
- Become a Friend of DD
- $22 per year
- has a "double your contribution CTA"
- Super low price point to turn it into a no-brainer purchase
- Landing page brilliantly written as always
- Positioning initially reduce reliance on advertising and support an indie publisher
- Things included
- DD index - I love this idea. Have used it a few times. Has a preview for this too via YT.
- Discounts - cool idea
- Behind the scenes updates
Rob Hope - Yo!
- Interestingly stopped his membership, great article explaining why
- Felt pressure to produce content regularly for members (no shit)
- Wanted it to be a creative outlet, not a job
- Named "Yo! Friends"
- Pay what you want pricing model
- He cancelled his membership, but using Chargebee
- Still an interesting page
- Just calls it "support"
- Didn't really offer anything unique
You Are Not So Smart